Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Final Post from China

I arrived in China on August 24 and tomorrow, 136 days later, I'm leaving.

I also have a million and one things to do tonight, but I felt like the blog deserved one last post before I left. Some random thoughts:

I've been enjoying myself since New Year's Eve. I can't explain why. I have had more fun in the last few weeks than the entire four months preceding. Why? Hmmm. Why is a very good question. I've been going out and doing fun things with Chinese people (There is a story where I was dancing on a stage in front of 100 Chinese people in a Chinese dance club, but I don't have time to get into that).

Anyway. It's late. I find it funny that this blog is ending with a whimper and not with a bang, but I guess this is it for now. I leave tomorrow and get in America on Thursday morning. See you all then.

"I'll see you in the morning if nothing happens."

No comments: