Friday, November 9, 2007

What blog? I have a blog?!

So I know it's been a while; I got so wore out by the food post that I had to take a week off from all forms of writing. Honestly, I have a better reason for my absence; I've given up the internet in my apartment. I was spending 4+ hours on it a day and I decided, thankfully, that my time would be better spent reading a book, preparing for class, doing my job, etc. Although this will have a direct correlation to the decrease in posting frequency, I do think I will post more than once a week. So there is no need to worry.

Something you do need to worry about, 11/11 is National Singles Day in China (thank you for the information Lucy). This is the day in which all the singles in China (mostly males) have a good time celebrating their singleness. I'm not leaving the apartment tomorrow, picking up my phone, or answering the door. Too many people know.

"I'll see you in the morning if nothing happens."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

National Singles Day.
Is that the same as Singles Awareness Day? :)

Enjoy a good book in your apartment tomorrow (today) :)