Saturday, October 20, 2007

EFC: Enshi Fried Chicken

Whoooo, they got some fried chicken over here, and I'm not really sure just what in the heck they fry it in but ten minutes after you eat one piece you get all lightheaded, and the world starts swimming, and the girls seem about ten times prettier but you feel like you are about to throw up or you just don't feel right for the next hour or two. But you feel kind of good. It's weird man. It must be some reallllllly old grease. Or something. Weird.

"I'll see you in the morning if nothing happens"

p.s. This is NOT the food post, I just have to share this with everyone. Really, I don't know what is up with this chicken. But after one bite the world starts spinning and it's weirdest thing. If it was like half a chicken I would understand. But it's just one bite! It's probably not healthy. This is the second time I have been experienced by this chicken. The first time I thought it was me, now I know it is the chicken. And it takes a total of five minutes to hit you. It's really quick. Wow. I hope I don't get addicted. Because the stuff tastes awful.

p.s.s I'm sure I'll get a call in a few hours from my mother telling me to 1. Quit eating the chicken, and 2. Quit telling everyone about it via the blog. I will quit eating the chicken don't worry. In fact, if somebody orders it for me I will turn it down cold (or hot). I don't know if it hits the Chinese the same way it hits americans. Maybe it's a food allergy. Wow. Anyway, man. That is some powerful stuff.

No comments: