Thursday, October 4, 2007

More stuff

Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok. I bought "Moon River" too. The Henry Mancini version. Time Life Music presents...

Little known fact. Pepto Bismol will turn your tongue black. I tried taking a picture but all attempts just seemed uncouth. You can imagine my surprise when I opened my mouth to brush my teeth and found that I look like a giraffe.

Something else. It's humid over here. When we first got here, it was hot. Then it cooled off for four weeks. And then it got hot again. I don't understand. It's October in the mountains. It's not supposed to be hot. I keep asking people "When does it cool off around here?" And I get blank stares. You know how awesome it would be to ask someone a question and have them know what I'm saying? I think I want that for Christmas.

Oh, I'm currently not picking up my phone. So if you're calling, please give me a time frame at which you will call and I will pick the phone up then. You see, picking up the phone guarantees that the next three to four hours of your life will be occupied by hanging out with someone. And generally "I'm sorry I just can't do that," doesn't translate well; because the Chinese don't take no for an answer. I've also been sick the last few days, so I really don't feel like running around the city. Therefore I don't pick up the phone. Have you ever unplugged the phone? It's awesome. It doesn't ring, ever.

"I'll see you in the morning if nothing happens."

1 comment:

Abbie Graham said...

Hey Jonathan,
Just wanted to let you know that we get a kick out of reading your blog posts. Glad to hear things are going better for you--hope they continue to go well!
Adam and Abbie Graham