Saturday, October 13, 2007

Haley's Post

Hi,

This is Haley, the 2nd half of Jonathan's China experience. You might say that if I'm Dr. Jekyl, then Jonathan is Mr. Hyde. Just kidding, but if anybody really wants to understand what the other half is doing here in China, here's my say: I will admit, being so far away from home is very hard, but everyday I have to wake up and realize that my emotions towards China shape my experience. I wake up and think how beautiful life can be if we begin every adventure with a positive emotion...how beautiful life can become for each one of us.

But, that's on a good day.

So, my final note is to say this. I'm proud of Jonathan trying each day to accept his China experience. It takes courage to try some of my Chinese dishes or to walk with me as I look through every shop in China. Jonathan is an amazing guy and I'm glad that he's here to keep me laughing and reminding me how good life is back home. He loves all of you very much and cannot wait to be reunited with you. This is the reason why China has been hard. His heart remains with you always.

God Bless,

Haley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Haley - Thanks for keeping Jonathan smiling over there. We appreciate it. :-) Maybe Jon should blog about the food...I'm dying to know what it's like.

Nan said...

Hi Haley and Jonathan,
I agree with Nita, what about the food? Try something new Jonathan, you might like it! I agree with A. Deb too, I really enjoy reading your blog entries, start writing that book in you spare time. A. Nan