Saturday, September 15, 2007

Spider Watch 2007

Same spider, same place, different night. Except last night I had the pleasure of watching it crawl away. One of the creepiest things you will ever see. I believe it is a giant crab/huntsman/banana spider because they are nocturnal and this one only shows up past dark. They also eat roaches. Which might explain why I don't have much of a roach problem and everyone else does. I think I may tape a playing card or something to the wall just so you can grasp how big this thing really is. Haley swears she has seen one bigger. Probably a tarantula.


More photos!




First sunset I've seen in three weeks.Taken from my back porch.





There is some crazy butterfly action everyday outside of my aparment. I took about fifty photos, this is one that I enjoy. Like most bugs over here, these things are huge. But they're also butterflies and who doesn't like big butterflies? Hope you enjoy this light blogpost.

"I'll see you in the morning if nothing happens."

1 comment:

Maggie said...

That bottom photo is freaky. I thought it was CGI the first time I saw it.

So, I work with a girl (Jeannie Moore) who is friends with your sister. We were both talking about "our friends in China" and we suddenly realized we were both discussing you. So...you're being thought about, and loved from afar.