Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MSG and random things

To answer the request of my cousin Jack (and any of you who keep up with the world news) Typhoon Wipha is about seven hundred miles to the east of Enshi. I'm safe from super typhoons.

Some random facts:

In China they sell MSG by the bag. You ever wondered what MSG looks like? A mixture between salt and rice. I'm not really sure why it's so bad, but if everything in America proudly proclaims "NO MSG!!!!!!" I told my friend it was probably best if I stayed away from it. Man, it must taste real good if everybody hates it.

Haley came by apartment after practicing basketball and brought a stray cocker-spaniel with her. I almost got a new pet, but it ran off before I could decide what to do with it.

My camera's batteries are dead.

No comments: